We are proud to announce that you can now stake IXS on the Polygon network!
Staking is simply locking your tokens in a smart contract in order to reduce the circulating supply of the tokens, thus ensuring that the network operates more efficiently. Stakers receive rewards for locking up their tokens, and these rewards are proportional to the staking period.
And now, investors holding IXS can stake their tokens and get rewards.
IXS Polygon Staking Details
- Network: MATIC (Polygon)
- Token Address: 0x1ba17c639bdaecd8dc4aac37df062d17ee43a1b8
- Start: November 1, 2021 (1:00 PM UTC)
- Max Token Pool Size Per Vault: 2,000,000 IXS
Here’s how to stake your tokens:
- Launch the app on the IX Swap homepage at https://ixswap.io/.
- Click the Connect Wallet button to connect your Web3 wallet.
- Select your preferred wallet.
- Finish setting up your wallet.
- Once your wallet is connected, switch your network to Polygon Mainnet by clicking the drop-down menu next to your wallet address and selecting Polygon.
- Once your network is set to Polygon, click the IXS Farming tab.
- Select Staking IXS.
- Choose your staking option.
- Click Approve IXS. Before you can proceed and stake your tokens, you will be prompted with allowance approval. Please wait for the transaction approval to complete before proceeding to stake.
That’s it! You’ve successfully staked in the IXS vault.
*Do not stake over available limits or you risk wasting gas fees on rejected transactions. The maximum token pool size per vault is 2,000,000 IXS.
. . . .
About IX Swap
IX Swap is the “Uniswap” for STOs and TSOs, the regulatory and liquidity solution for security tokens and tokenized stocks.
IX Swap will be the FIRST platform to provide liquidity pools and automated market-making functions for the STO/TSO industry. The platform will facilitate the trading of security tokens through licensed custodians and security brokers which will provide actual ownership and claim over these real-world assets.