February was a crucial month for IX Swap as we worked to get everything in order for our highly anticipated STO Swaps main net launch this Q1.
As March rolls in and we finalize our big announcement, here are some of the highlights and significant updates that our different departments have been working on that you can enjoy moving forward in the month ahead:
For those familiar with the IX Swap app, you may have noticed that we’ve added a new option under Staking. Our users can now choose between “Staking – New” to check our ongoing staking programs or “Staking – Old”, which is for users who participated in our previous staking programs and who are in the process of claiming their rewards or have not un-staked yet.
We also added new functionalities to our test net for STO Swaps, also known as the Kovan Playground, to give our IX Swap community members a more in-depth preview of our main net launch. The Kovan Playground can be accessed by launching the IX Swap app on our website and using a wallet that can enable the Kovan network. You can check out our test net walkthrough here.
- Security Tokens – Our Security Tokens page is now a catalogue that lets users see all available tokens, get accredited to trade them, and easily filter and search for specific security tokens. By default, all tokens also now reflect additional information such as country, industry, and links to more details. Lastly, we’ve integrated AtlasOne to provide more information about certain securities, which is designed to help IX Swap users make the best choice.
- Creation of NFTs and Importing of NFT Collections – IX Swap users can now create their own NFTs, including creating their own NFT collections, on our Kovan Playground. They can also import any NFT collection created on OpenSea or Rarible simply by pasting a link or contract address.
- If you’re the owner, your NFT collection will be imported and saved on IX Swap for you.
- If you’re not the owner, the NFT collection you’ve imported will be available for viewing purposes only and will disappear after you refresh the page.
Please note that in order to play around with the Import Collection feature on Kovan, you need to work with an NFT collection created only on Kovan.
- Increased Pool Size – We’ve added liquidity to our different security pools so everyone can explore all the features as many times as they want.
- Audit With CertiK – The final audit report from CertiK, a leading security-focused ranking platform that analyzes and monitors blockchain protocols and DeFi projects, has been submitted, and no substantial findings have been found. The official report will be released by March, and we will provide additional details about this once it becomes available.
- Fractionalized NFTs (F-NFTs) – We are more than halfway done with finalizing the smart contract for our F-NFT platform feature. Our F-NFT guide is also ready and will be available to the public by March.
- Fiat Onramp Solutions – We are thrilled to join forces with another industry leader to help us bring fiat onramp solutions to the IX Swap platform. We will officially announce the partnership, along with additional details about the collaboration, in the coming weeks.
- Third-Party Custody Integration – We have also partnered with another leading technology provider to enable additional third-party integration to accept Polymesh assets. Stay tuned for our official announcement about this.
- Mitigation Function Guide – We have been working on a Mitigation Function Guide to help our users better understand how things work on the backend and why a mitigation function is necessary. We will be rolling out the guide in March as well.
- Gearing Up for the Big Day – March will be an exciting month for us! The date of our launch is approaching, and we have prepared a lot of actions to publicize our project and our platform. During this month you can expect some actions with influencers, external AMAs, and an important increase of content in our networks to make it easier for the public to understand what is our project and mission.
- Talk to Us on Telegram – We know how important it is to understand and have open communication with our community. This is why we are exploring the possibility of having one or two of our IX Swap core team members drop by our official Telegram channel for half an hour every week so we can directly talk to you, take your suggestions, and answer your questions. Stay tuned for more info.
- Ambassador Program – While the original plan was to roll out the IX Swap Ambassador Program on the second week of February, we have decided to launch this closer to the STO Swaps launch. We’re still finalizing all the details, but we will announce this on all our social media channels once ready, so keep an eye out for that.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram channel to stay up to date with our upcoming news and announcements.
. . . .
About IX Swap
IX Swap is the “Uniswap” for STOs and TSOs, the regulatory and liquidity solution for security tokens and tokenized stocks.
IX Swap will be the FIRST platform to provide liquidity pools and automated market-making functions for the STO/TSO industry. The platform will facilitate the trading of security tokens through licensed custodians and security brokers which will provide actual ownership and claim over these real-world assets.