IX Swap (IXS) Token
The IX Swap (IXS) token is the native cryptocurrency and utility token of the IX Swap platform and will be freely traded on other cryptocurrency platforms.
The team has thoroughly gone through all aspects of the IXS token to ensure value creation and use-case.
- Token holders will be able to stake their IXS token for a fixed income % on the IX Swap platform.
- Token holders will also be able to stake IXS in IXS pools to receive a portion of the pool profits.
- Staking IXS will also provide voting and governance functionalities for the IX Swap platform.
- IXS will also be the native payment token on IX Swap’s first broker/dealer partner platform, InvestaX.
- IXS token holders will also gain priority access to NEW primary STO listings.
IXS will be distributed as incentive rewards to ecosystem contributors. IXS paired pools will have boosted returns over non-IXS paired pools.
IXS Token Supply
The IXS tokens have a distinct deflationary economics function to ensure that token holders create value the more the platform is used.
- 5% of fees will be sent to a permanently locked vault reducing the overall token supply.
- 5% of fees will also be sent to a vault to purchase IXS tokens.
- Rewards earned on the platform will be distributed over time to ensure token inflation is reduced.
Why a Deflationary Token Supply?
Traditional systems like central banks that can continuously issue money (i.e., quantitative easing) create a constant devaluation of a currency over time as governments constantly increase the money supply in the market.
IXS tokens, similar to BTC, are deflationary, meaning that the buying power increases and value accrues over time as demand increases. The IXS tokens are created to accrue value the more the platform is used, as displayed from the functions from the fee split above.
. . . .
About IX Swap
IX Swap is the “Uniswap” for STOs and TSOs, the regulatory and liquidity solution for security tokens and tokenized stocks.
IX Swap will be the FIRST platform to provide liquidity pools and automated market-making functions for the STO/TSO industry. The platform will facilitate the trading of security tokens through licensed custodians and security brokers, which will provide actual ownership and claim over these real-world assets.